REGULATIONS FOR STUDENTS
When you register, you are signing a written undertaking to obey the regulations of the college which are in force during your period of study. This includes regulations governing the registration, payment of tuition and other due to the progress in studies.
- Each semester, every student must complete college registration procedures.
- Students who without good reason fail to register at the appointed time will be required to pay the designated Late Fee charges
- Students may not change their program of study or vary the date for sitting examinations without prior permission which should be sought from head of study program and from the appropriate Admission Officer.
- Students are expected to conform to a reasonable standard of behavior
- Students who are cited in allegations relating to major/or minor disciplinary offences may be invited to attend investigatory/disciplinary meetings.
Students are not permitted to seek unfair academic advantage. Contravention of this regulation will be treated under the procedures for handling cases of suspected cheating in study program assessments
Students shall wear standard dress code; no T-shirt and sandals are allowed in the class and campus area.