Vision of STBA:
To be the best STBA in Sumatra and Banten Province in 2020 with projections to nurture competent and competitive graduates in the disciplines of language and literature equipped with entrepeneurship.
Missions of STBA:
1. To provide an education program, research and community service that promotes self-discipline, quality, creativity, and innovation.
2. To provide a qualified educational program in the disciplines of language, literature and culture relevant to the demands of the local and global community.
3. To provide good university governance that is credible, transparent, accountable, responsible and equitable.
Vision of English Literature Study Program
To be a distinguished English Literature Study Program in Sumatra and Banten Province in 2020, with reputation at national level and competitive graduates who are competent in the disciplines of language, literature, and culture,equipped with entrepreneurship.
Mission of English Literature Study Program
1. To provide English Literature study program that is supported by modern information and communication technology.
2. To enhance the development of research activities in the disciplines of linguistics, literature and culture for the benefits of society.
3. To provide community service at local, national, and international level.
4. To foster graduates who are independent an emphasis on entrepreneurship.
5. To organize good governance in English Literature study program that is credible, transparent, accountable, responsible and equitable.
The vision and missions develop aims to produce scholars of English Literature who has following competencies :
1. to produce graduates
a. who is able to speak English well with English Proficiency Test/Paper Based Test of TOEFL equivalency at least 530 and to communicate in the national and international area.
b. who master at least 3 (three) competencies in various literary genres, various social matter and British English and American English competencies in listening, speaking, writing and reading;
c. who master micro linguistic branches including phonology, phonetics, morphology, syntax, and semantics;
d. who is able to conduct research in accordance with their field;
e. who have knowledge of learning theory;
f. who is able to use information technology in relation to their expertise;
g. who is able to be entrepreneur and nobleman.
2. to produce research in the field of English language and literature
3. to generate community service program in the field of English language, literature, and culture.